Are you looking to gain experience working in a clinical research lab?
Are you looking for a psychology internship that will
look great on your resume?
The Minnesota Memory Project is accepting applications for internships for the 2016-2017 academic year!
The Minnesota Memory Project is a longitudinal study on aging and dementia and is a part of the Center for Memory and Aging at HealthPartners Neuroscience Research Lab at Regions Hospital.
As an intern you can:
- Interact with aging population of participants
- Proctor and score various neuropsychological tests
- Collect and enter data
- Schedule and coordinate participant visits
Start and end dates are flexible!
Applicants should be prepared to work a minimum of 12 hours/week for 12 weeks!
Interested? Send a cover letter and resume: Jared.M.Fine@HealthPartners.com
Include career goals, relevant coursework, availability, and GPA.
The internships are unpaid, but interns get:
- To contribute to the understanding of Alzheimer’s and dementia
- To be a team member on a research project
- Free parking and free daily cafeteria voucher
Questions? Call 651-254-3999